Monday, September 24, 2007

La Bufa

me and kayla comparing bicep size. i think i win.
at the bufa overlooking the city

so. on sunday, we went rappeling at la bufa. it was crazy. parts of it were freakin nuts and part of it was fun. the easy part was when we were rappeling down the side of the cliff, the crazy scary part was when we hung in midair. Out of 23 of us, 20 people did it, so I knew I couldn't back out. and if I did, I knew Alex would kill me. so here are some pics. it was a good day.yep. that's me. way at the top.about half way down the face manly men doing manly things

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yep your right, good thing you did it. It looks like fun. I've been climbing a little bit to. So much fun. I can't wait to take you climbing with Steve and Crystal. School fine, actually kind of easy. I'm not causing any controversy yet but I probably will be talking with my NT professor about Rick Warren in the coming weeks and will need prayer for that. Any keep having fun and enjoy yourself but also let your light shine and stay in the WORD! See ya

heidi said...

ok - so now i'm freakin out - glad to see you having fun and so good to see the pictures AFTER the fact! amazing the risks that my boys are taking!

Jeremy Allen said...

You definitely didn't win that bicep comparison by much though.