Wednesday, September 19, 2007

hola.


well. it is wednesday. life is good. classes are going alright. had a history test this morning that took me all of 15 minutes. way good times. a bunch of us went to this new club last night called guanajuato grill. crazy techno/electronica/rock/disco awesomeness. got back home at 2:30am. definitely had trouble stayin awake today. had another dance lesson last night and i've realized that salsa is my favorite dance right now. cumbia and merengue are not my thing. not a huge fan of those dances.

I am really enjoying myself here in mexico. actually kinda bummed we are leaving so soon to go to lima. i mean, it is so terrible i have to go to lima. but really, finally gettin the hang of this town and makin some friends with the locals. and my spanish is getting better. not great, but better. alright, gotta go do some homework (weird, homework). the pic is of the university here.

2 comments:

Bill Shorts said...

Dear SalsaSam--Glad to hear your tuition money is helping the local dance club economy. Hope your practicing your Spanish as much as the newest dance step. Love, Dad

heidi said...

sammers - wow! a 15 minute test! you either studied really hard & were really prepared or i need to be worried about the mexican educational system! not! at any rate, sounds like a great time - when you get home, you'll need to give me ddr lessons xo mom