Wednesday, August 6, 2008

USA! USA! USA!

I am back in the states, and it is good. i flew in on the 31st (london to detroit to LAX to San Jose) but didn't make it to san jose until about 12:30am. unfortunately, i still don't have my luggage.

after the hague, we went to paris and then london. currently i am at my friends, the allens, in ventura, but once i am finally settled down (which will be beginning of september) i will put some photos up of those cities and explain what I did while i was there.

As of yesterday, Alex and I started our summer roadtrip from CA to PA. Nick is meeting up with us on the 9th in Denver after he gets back from his missions trip in Costa Rica, then I am dropping them off at the airport in Philly on the 20th. Alex and I are at the Allens last night and this morning, but we've got a long drive ahead of us today as we are off to see the grand canyon. i'm not really sure what our internet access will be like but i'll try and post updates when i can. alright, later.

No comments: